Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag May 2013

Ok...so I don't know where I've been but I have just very recently discovered that there's such a thing as subscription boxes...mystery grab bags, if you will. I LOVE beauty products. I do not wear a lot of makeup and I never wear anything flashy or crazy (although I wish I did) but I still love to try, look at, and buy makeup and such.

I have, in the past few weeks, subscribed to ipsy. It runs $10 a month and you get a new cosmetic bag full of beauty products. How fun is that? And seriously, super affordable!

I got my first ipsy bag today. I was too excited to bring it home and take pictures of the official unboxing, like many of the cool bloggers do. I ripped that sucker open in my car at the post office. No self-control.

I was really excited about what I found in my bag. First, it came in a nice shiny, pink bubble envelope. I would show you, but, no. It's ripped to shreds and in the trash. Inside the pink bubble wrap was the fun bag of goodies!

 
This is really quite a lot of stuff for $10!  And there's no tax and no shipping.  So it really is jut $10!
 
A beakdown of the booty (is that how you use that word?  Other than referring to your butt?)
 
First off is an awesome full size nail polish by Zoya.  The color is a beautiful pale pink (it says Gie Gie on the bottom...yeah, I know, I'm dumb.  Don't know if that's the color name or not).  It has a nice sparkle to it.  I like sparkly, shiny things.
 
 
Next is a roll on perfume from Pacifica.  The scent is Tahitian Gardenia.  I double heart love this.  It smells super good and I LOVE perfume.  This is a perfect size to stick in my bag.

 
Next is a full size lipstick by Mirabella.  The shade I got is Ballerina...it's a sheer.  It looks so pretty in the tube.  In my dreams I can wear pale pink lipstick.  I think I'll keep it for Ally's stocking. It's a perfect lipstick for a 13-year-old.  Mostly just a shine.

 
Next we have a clear brow gel.  Um, I have the world's thickest, plushest, biggest eyebrows and the thought of putting anything else on them besides the massive amounts of hair that's already there is frightening.  This will be something that willl be put in a gift basket for someone. Or the girls can play with it.  Still looks fun, though, and it has really pretty packaging.

 
 
I guess I forgot to take a picture of the little concealer.  It's a great color for me and I'll definitely be using it.  It comes in a little plastick thing and it's the size of a dime probably, only thicker.  A good match for my skin.  And i needed concealer.
 
And I love the chevron print bag.  The turquoise and oranges look great together!

No comments:

Post a Comment